What is MEEC?
The Midwest Ecology and Evolution Conference (MEEC) is an annual student-hosted research conference event held at institutions within the Midwestern United States. The conference provides an opportunity for graduate and undergraduate students to showcase their research and network with students and faculty from nearby institutions. MEEC provides a great environment for emerging scientists to discuss new ideas, hone presentation skills, and make connections in the local science community.
MEEC will be hosted in 2015 by the Department of Biology at Indiana University, Bloomington.
In recent years, MEEC has been hosted by:
- Indiana University, Bloomington March 28 & 29 2015
- University of Dayton March 1& 2 2014;
- University of Notre Dame March 23-24 2013;
- University of Cincinnati 2012; and
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale April 1-April 3 2011
- Iowa State University 2010
Leave a Reply